Creative thinking involves being ready to think and act differently on the basis of the critical questioning. One of the essential skills we need to develop is creative thinking.
Characteristics of creative thinkers include:
1. They are open-minded. A person who is open-minded is willing to learn from both successes and mistakes, being able to grow and develop.
2. Creative thinkers are good communicators. Good communication is essential for work performance as a part of a team.
3. They are knowledgeable. Creative thinkers are able to see the full picture and become experts in skills they are interested in.
4. They adapt to changes. They think outside the usual patterns.
5. They take risks. They know that leaving a comfort zone is sometimes necessary to succeed.